mertensnele

White or pink curtains in room with dark furniture and sage green wall

mertensnele
last year

Hi,

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Our dining room has white walls, except for one feature wall which is sage green. The furniture is dark brown and black. Next to our dining room is our sunroom, and both are connected by a wide opening (about as wide as two doorframes). Because the sunroom gets very cold in winter and very hot in summer, we want to hang a curtain in between these rooms.

We've narrowed it down to 2 choices:

- off-white: elegant and nice, but a bit boring and bland. This is our 'safe' option.

- pink: we didn't think it would work next to the sage green wall, but somehow they seem to complement each other. Neither my husband nor I know much about interior design, and we'd love some input from others on whether the combination of the pink curtains next to the sage green feature wall works or doesn't.

Attached are 3 pictures of the white curtains and 3 of the pink curtains.

We'd be very grateful for any advice you have to offer! :)

Comments (4)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.