webuser_146699108

Kitchen at front of terrace house built in 2007

Sarah F
last year
last modified: last year

Hello, im wondering if anyone has any ideas about what i can do with the house we have just purchased! It has the enclosed kitchen at the front of the house with a small window. We would have usually preferred a kitchen diner at the back of the house. ive had a look at what other houses nearby have done. one knocked through the back wall of the kitchen and made the whole downstairs open plan. one put a small extension on the back and just made the living room bigger. i was wondering if i could move the kitchen wall back 1m or so and fit a table in the kitchen to make a kitchen diner but am worried it would be too dark with only one window? there are large patio doors in the lounge, and with the table in there its a bit of an awkward layout for the tv and sofas as well. suggestions would be great! it needs a new ktichen anyway but we were not planning on spending an absolute ton…

Comment

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.