webuser_680441902

Layout for L shaped kitchen / dining room / family room

HU-680441902
last year

Hi, we have recently moved into a new house and really struggling with how to actually organise an L shaped area. I’m just going round in circles with different options!

It’s an open plan area that contains the kitchen, dining area and hopefully a family room/playroom. Stuck on-

1. Which way round to actually have the areas- kitchen is fixed- but could have the dining area and family room either way round. Have photos of dining table in each area- but no idea which way is best!
  2. What furniture to have in the family room area- want some seating - but not sure what would work best.
  3. What to do with the kitchen layout- probably looking at getting a new kitchen fitted next year- but what could I do to utilise the space more, currently there is loads of floor space and seems a real waste!

Any suggestions at all really needed!

Comments (3)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.