joanna_gardner39

Walk in wardrobe decisions

We are nearingthe end of a full house Reno and I am running out of steam when it comes to making decisions. Following a brilliant idea from this forum, we had a stud wall built to create a walk in wardrobe area ( yellow star on the plan.) I intended to knock through to make a doorway into our bedroom at the front, but a friend said she’d keep the separate entrance and now I am doubting myself. I am not sure if it also because I have had enough of mess and dust and keeping the room separate would be the easy and clean ( and cheapest) option.

The room is windowless and we have a PIV unit in the hall, keeping a doorway there will also help with the ventilation of the room. However, I don’t want to get to the end of the Reno and cut corners just because it is the easy option.

The room is approx 6x9 feet. In a couple of years it will just be me and my husband living here permanently so no privacy issues with just having direct access either.

What would you do? Any suggestions appreciated!

Comment (1)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.