mil_r

covering flagstones with an evergreen plant or another material?

C Ro
last year

Can anyone suggest a way of covering flagstones with an evergreen plant or another material cheaply?

Our garden is on two levels. The top area is patio with new tiles we have put down. This then runs into a flower bed with the old broken flagstones still bordering the other side. This then drops down to the lower garden, and we have clad this wall between the two levels in wood for creepers to grow up it. (I've attached a photo for reference)

The obvious solution is of course to use the same patio tiles on the top garden to cover over this long strip of old flagstones. However, prices have gone up considerably since we started the renovation and we're now looking at £900 + labour just to cover these flagstones with 25 tiles to match our patio. Is there perhaps an evergreen plant we could use to cover the flagstones? I did think of moss but the area is not shaded so I don't think this would work.

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated

Comments (8)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.