webuser_474501672

Help with window colour and porch cladding ideas, photoshop?

HU-474501672
last year

Hi everyone, I'm new to houzz and need some help please, ideas and photoshop images if anyone does that? My lovely old home is an ongoing project. I now need to decide on new window/door paint colours asap, but also am thinking of cladding or rendering the porch as the brick is horrid, so want things to compliment each other and the building, and also fit in better with the surrounding buildings. My neighbours have the same old stone exteriors but have square windows and glass covered porches so have gone with hard wood cladding on some exterior walls, along with anthracite grey windows which looks amazing against the granite stone, very modern. However, mine has cathedral windows not square, so I am unsure if anthracite and cedar wood cladding will translate as well on what is essentially more a cottage style of building. I've tried to view options by doing it in photoshop but am new to that also so am struggling with putting cladding in. The house is very modern inside (bonde oak, stainless steel, glass) and the courtyard at the rear is also very modern (sand coloured render, grey furniture, copper additions, firepits). Suggestions please anyone? Help with photoshop pictures to view anyone?

Comments (14)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.