GardensOtherCleaning Tips
elizabeth_welch5547942

Buying home with large chicken shed - advice please

Liz W

We’re purchasing a home which has a chicken shed (2m x 3m) - the current owners are taking the chickens with us and they’ve not mentioned it on the Residential Sales Pack. They’ve just said they’re leaving a shed.

Do I need to ask anything to the solicitors about the state they leave it in? If they’re saying they’re leaving a shed, should it be usable as a shed therefore clean from chicken/bird waste etc? Would the shed be safe to use as a shed once it’s cleaned?

I’ve tried to google this but I just find information on how to remove large industrial chicken coops or how to make a chicken coop so I apologise if you think I’m being silly by asking on here instead of google!

Thanks in advance!

Comment (1)

Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.