angm47

Bedroom refurb finished

Angie
last year

After 3 months in the guest room, we'll be back in our room tonight. 😃 It's been a lot of work, and hubby still has furniture to make. He's designed it all, just needs to but the timber, and make it. We've installed soundproofing, replaced some floorboards and laid new laminate, installed ceiling tray lighting and new bedside lighting, new skirting boards and architrave, a new door, hung the opposite side to before, lots of lime plastering was needed. We had French style curtain poles made, so no need for a centre bracket. This all started when we had the windows replaced last autumn. As well as furniture we also need some artwork so will be keeping an eye out for something we like. We've done everything ourselves. It's been hard work, but worth it. Good thing I retired last year though! Angie

Comments (4)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.