ADVICE
Houzz Logo Print
deirdre_hughes

Kitchen refurbishment

Deirdre Hughes

Hi everyone, I really need some help with a kitchen update. I want to get more light into the kitchen overall and relocate hob, oven and microwave from the corner they are in currently. The kitchen units are solid oak with in-frame doors and I still love them - although I am considering painting them and changing the knobs. The door beside the units will be closed up and I am thinking of changing one window to a double door. Does anyone have any ideas on how to add more units to match/blend with what is there currently? Or extending the units up to the ceiling? Previously we had our dining table in the kitchen but am thinking of moving it out to our sunroom so we will have more space for a bigger island and units. I really appreciate your ideas because I cant figure out how to make it work

Comment

Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.