tgross39

Garden Makeover Advice

tgross39
last year

Help! I’m really struggling what to do with my garden but I want to make it lower maintenance as I’m always working in it and never enjoying it. I want to increase the lawn in the middle section so to make the borders narrower and therefore have less plants to tend to. I also want to change the patio as it is hideous. I don’t have a huge budget but would prefer porcelain. I also like the idea of the steps and walls of the flower beds matching the porcelain of the patio but the walls are rounded so I was told they would have to be rebuilt straight so better to get a builder in. Every gardener I get in say it’s up to me but I’m struggling making a decision. Anyway have any ideas, recommendations or photos of something similar they may have done. Thanks so much.

Comments (8)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.