hzdeleted_46409114

The Super Room, kitchen, diner, formal dining spac and TV seating area

User
last year

We recently completed an amazing project in North London, Hertfordshire. The heart of the home this is an amazing super room combining kitchen, diner, formal dining space and TV, seating area. Perfect for entertaining and bringing the whole family together. We mixed traditional joinery, Tom Howley kitchen with Scandy style dining chairs and contemporary seating area for relaxing. The formal dining table situated on Mediterranean style tile rug with statement chandelier light fitting. Specific areas were panelled with inset antique mirrors to create atmosphere and added ambience reflecting the hand made pendants over the island. The chevron dark wood floor gave the space a warm vibe. Visit our page, website to see more photographs of this project. Photograph by @franklinandfranklin

Comment

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.