esther_rhodes2

How to modernise exterior 1960s chalet bungalow

Esther Rhodes
last year
last modified: last year

Hi, we are looking to modernise our chalet bungalow but struggling to know the best way especially due to the sloping driveway. We have considered changing the red tiles into black timber cladding just on the gable ends at the top. Also though we do not like the yellow style bricks so would love any suggestions with what we can do with them.

Many thanks

Comments (4)

• PRO
    User
    last year

Please feel free to call us tomorrow or another convenient time, and we will be happy to give you some advice through our free consultation.

01277 411179 or 07922 652653.

Our YouTube Channel

Michael Griese

The Architecture + Planning Practice

• Sonia
    last year

Photos?

• Esther Rhodes
    Original Author
    last year

Just added them, thanks

• PRO
    Aitch Interiors Ltd
    last year

Hi Esther,

I would suggest painting the bricks, perhaps a nearly black to work with the red you have. You could either replace the windows or have them sprayed to match. If you would like any further help, let us know, and we would be happy to help.

Kind regards

Robyn

Aitch Interiors

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.