mybespokeroom

Take a look at this modern but warm, neutral bedroom transformation!

My Bespoke Room
2 years ago

This stunning bedroom transformation came from the brilliant and creative mind of My Bespoke Room designer, Celine!

After being challenged by COAT paints, to design a room in her home using the finest COAT paint, she designed her incredible bedroom!

Celine began with a blank canvas for a room and it needed a total rethink! First, she selected the Poodle and Blonde linen fabric here, on either side of the bed and then the ‘Humble’ COAT paint colour was used for the feature wall behind the bed. Celine wanted to contrast this with a lovely warm tan colour that would mirror the tan she used downstairs in her living room. She then further accentuated the design by using COAT’s ‘Safe Play’ for the walls and ceiling which is a lovely warm neutral.

Celine struggled to get the right shade of orange. It needed to work with the fabric as well as the wood tones in the room. It also needed to be restful being in a bedroom, which can be a tricky balance as orange can be so vibrant and energetic! The mood board enabled her to test different shades to find the perfect one.

Finally, to tie the scheme together Celine added black accents like on the skirting board by using COAT’s ‘The Record Store’ colour.

Has this design convinced you that orange could work in your bedroom? If you want any more great bedroom ideas then check out our Houzz page to see more incredible rooms designed by our talented design team!

Comment

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.