sashwindowworkshop

Window Restoration Project in Hampshire

The Sash Window Workshop
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

The Sash Window Workshop were contacted to restore some windows back to traditional timber sash windows in a conservation area. The windows had recently been replaced with plastic windows, that were not period appropriate, resulting in the local conservation officer requesting that they were replaced back to timber windows.

After the details of the windows were agreed with the customer and the conservation officer, and the quotation was approved, the new windows were manufactured and installed by The Sash Window Workshop.

The new windows needed to be sympathetic to the property, while being energy efficient and designed to be long-lasting. The new timber sash windows were made using a timber called Accoya and were double glazed and draught proofed on installation.

The new sash windows were manufactured and installed by The Sash Window Workshop, who provide a manufacturing, installation and draught proofing service for timber windows and doors across London and Southern England. We also provide a supply only service for new joinery nationwide.

After photos (see comments for the before photos):

The Sash Window Workshop are an award-winning company and are proud to be Which? Trusted Traders. Around half of our orders every year come from recommendations and existing customers, highlighting our high quality products and customer service.

If you are looking to replace or repair your windows or doors, contact us for a free, no obligation visit and quotation on: 01344 868 668.

Click here to view more case studies.

Comments (2)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.