webuser_413042386

Worth the cost??

J O
2 years ago

Have got an excellent architect to come up with an extension idea. Trying to figure out if worth the cost or whether I should try start again but working with the space I have and just changing internal layout instead of an extension. The current extension idea involves pushing a big retaining wall back by 1m and changing layout of garden stairs too.

The cost of extension at least like 75K without cost of new windows/bathroom or kitchen so 100k+ I’d imagine. House prices where I am are insane right now so I could sell and buy a bigger house not too far away for same price as I could sell it for currently.

Just looking for what people think about the flow of the kitchen space - too cramped or good flow?

Comments (12)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.