mybespokeroom

Pink and Brass Botanical Home Office transformation!

My Bespoke Room
2 years ago

This space used to be a home gym, so the colours in here were a bit too bold and in your face for the serene and sophisticated home office that they were going for. They wanted a light, fresh feel with inspirational colours, as well as lots of houseplants to help boost productivity when writing in this space.

Most importantly the design needed to be functional! They needed a comfortable but stylish office chair, as they will be spending most of their time here and a good size desk to fit all the technical equipment easily, without feeling too clunky.

#MBRDesigner Rosie has definitely achieved these practical targets and has managed to create an incredible wow factor thanks to the impactful @lick wallpaper and gold accents. This backdrop is eye-catching but without making the space feel cluttered.

If you want to refresh your home with the help of an expert eye then click the link to start your design journey with us: https://info.mybespokeroom.com/startyourprojectig

Comment

Ireland
    Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.