aodcomms

Cooker wall options

aodcomms
2 years ago

Hi there, we're in the process of renovating our kitchen. We've painted our kitchen presses and breakfast bar ivory (previously pine) and walls taupe. We have a very high (internal) cooker wall and have been thinking about how to finish this. I originally planned to do a run of tiles to bring it in line with height of fridge but think that would be too utilitarian. Have been thinking about installing an overmantle unit instead in line with pantry door with black subs but its a costly option for something that's largely decorative. Interested to hear what others think and if there are other options that would work well. Thanks!!

PS my mock up is a bit rough - the unit would only be 300-350m deep so half the depth of the worktops.

Comment

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.