niamh_dunlea

L shaped Sitting Room/Dining Area Layout Help

Niamh Dunlea
2 years ago

Hi all, so we have just bought and we are finding it hard to get to grips with best layout and seating options we should go with.

Unfortunately we bought our couch for another property so this L shaped couch will be going as it is far too big and doesn't suit the room so please ignore!

Due to the shape of the room it is difficult to know which direction we should go with seating and if that should be two 2seater sofas or one 2seater and some individual seating.

At the moment the sitting room is acting as an office as we only have the desk for the tv to sit on so ignore this also!

We won't be having a tv in this room as we are opting for a projector on the main wall parallel to the french doors.

Would love to know other peoples thoughts on this space and any recommendations or ideas they have!

Thanks in advance :)

Comment (1)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.