anna_gk69

Fireplace with no recesses

Citadela
2 years ago

Hi all, I got this living room wall with an off-center fireplace that also doesn’t have the usual recesses on either side. Please ignore the lighting and shelving choices on the pic. All that needs to go. Any shelving that I put on either side will stick out beyond the fireplace and will look weird. Any thoughts on how to decorate this place? I was hoping to have the Samsung Frame TV over the fireplace, but want to avoid the hanging cables situation… I guess this wall as it is now requires quite a bit of work to get to something nice looking and functional… would be grateful for any suggestions. Ultimately would also fireplace change the mantle to something more traditional and better looking. This is a flat in an old mansion block. What would you do with this?

Comment

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.