ADVICE
melancia_sandia

Reusing washbasin waste water in the toilet

melancia_sandia

Does anyone know where to find a toilet that uses the waste water from the wash basin to fill in the toilet cistern?

I saw a picture of a system like this but it was in another country, UK. I wonder if something like that can be found here. It would save a lot of water.

Many thanks

Mel

Sara Levy Designs

They do make combined toilet cistern/ basins in the UK if you look online. Otherwise you would have to be very creative to route the water inlet to the toilet from the basin waste- the pipes are different sizes but this would be a great environmental project for someone to focus on in 2022! Thanks for asking, maybe someone on here has tried it.

melancia_sandia thanked Sara Levy Designs
  • Alison Heppell

Very common in japan

Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.