webuser_150653138

Help...how do I fix this bathroom?!

HU-150653138
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

My partner and I picked tiles we thought would work but that we both hate (mostly the beige coloured ones inside the shower/steam room). There weren't enough of the blue tiles in the shop on the back wall to do whole shower. It's our fault and now we're wondering what we can do to basically change the beige mosaic tiles?Someone suggested tile paint, but I hear it looks terrible over the grout areas.Also niche shelves I requested for inside the shower room were not put in, which I really wanted. I'm upset they're not in and am nearly considering doing that wall again to get them in. Someone suggested glass shelves, though I'm not sure they're safe in a steam room?I almost want to do the whole thing again. 😩 It's hideous.

Comment (1)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.