ndi_13

Help needed with a wooden floor, SoS

Noe D
2 years ago

Hi there, I hope someone can help me here :)

I am renting a place and it has a nice wooden floor, I didn't check it much when I moved in as both myself and the owner had a lot of boxes and luggage. Until a couple of weeks ago, I had a cleaner and she was using the Method concentrated product to clean. After the last time she came, I started noticing that some residue was left on the floor that looked a bit like glue. Once I tried to clean myself with Method, I noticed that the residue marks had a similar shape to the drops you get when you squeeze the Method product. I don't know what to do, I would like to remove them but without damaging the floor. Can anyone help me here? I will attach one picture of the marks and another with the drops of the fresh cleaning product. Thank you so much in advance. ND

Comments (5)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.