lesley_hope95

Porcelain tiles vs Quickstep

Lesley Hope
2 years ago

Hi all,

We are completely renovating our home at the moment. The downstairs when finished will be approximately 150sq meters so pretty big. There will be an open plan kitchen/lounge area, playroom, office and formal living room. The general consensus seems to be that we should have one type of flooring throughout but there are so many options we're confused by what to go for. We absolutely love the look of the the cleveland white tiles by Mandarin Stone but I'm worried it will be too cold and hard feeling throughout the whole of the downstairs despite the fact we're having underfloor heating throughout. Has anyone else had porcelain tiles throughout their entire downstairs and if so any regrets? Our other option is quickstep laminate which might be a better idea with kids running around etc but just in my eyes doesn't quite live up the look of the tiles. Sorry for the ramble but if anyone can share their thoughts it would be greatly appreciated!

Comments (7)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.