webuser_981922989

living room - need ideas

emma Watt
2 years ago

We have recently moved into a new house that is a blank canvass, grey flooring and white walls everywhere. I have a plan for most rooms but i just cant decide what to do with the living room. Its small and square. Its looking very boring and not at all homely. I know i need lamps and throws and pictures but before that i just cant decide on a colour scheme. Struggling to even decide what tv unit / coffee table to get. Do i go for oak/ rustic to match the top of the fire but not sure if that would look dated? Or dont know if to get white furniture and paint the wall? Planning to put a smaller tv in this room as the current one just looks too big. If anyone has any ideas of what might look nice to start me off it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Comments (8)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.