johnwscott43

7x5.2m kitchen design

John Scott
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

I'm playing around with some ideas for my new kitchen. The room (once the wall in the middle is gone) will be 5.2m wide x 7.2m long. I've mocked up an initial kitchen/dinner design + sofa (that's a nice to have as we have a separate lounge).

Trying to fit in an island, good sized induction hob, twin tall units with 2 ovens + coffee machine and microwave and built in fridge too along with at least an 8 seater dinning table. Plus trying to put in a walk in/corner larder unit but feel it may look out of place just placed where I have it at the moment in my design (the wall unit on the right is meant to be a small dresser for glasses/drinks/plates).

I think the space can take it all but just looking for any hints or tips on unit positioning or experience anyone has working with that kind of space.

Thanks

John

Comments (2)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.