emily_huxtable

mixing bleach and zoflora, what will happen?

emily huxtable
2 years ago

so i put some bleach down the kitchen sink, i then put zoflora on the draining board which is next to the sink (half a cap full) and wiped it down. the bleach and zoflora couldve come into contact but i didnt intentionally mix them, i was kinda wiping everything from the draining board into the sink. will i be okay? my nose is burning a little bit but other than that im okay. this happened an hour ago.

im worried about chlorine gas

Comments (2)

• Sonia
    2 years ago

Not a good mix at all. In fact advice is not to mix cleaning fluids. I would rinse the draining board with clean water thoroughly and put water down the sink to wash it all away. I would also open the windows to let the room air. Throw away the cloth you used. If you still feel unwell then call 111.

• Daisy England
    2 years ago

I love Zoflora and mix it with anti-bacterial spray for a nice smell. I also use it in my steam mop with water.

I don’t think you will have a problem. Just open the window if it’s pungent and annoying. I can’t see that it would make you ill for such a small amount.

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.