the_pleasurehome

Building a "Future Proof" Smart Home need not be expensive

Over the past two decades we have been designing future proof homes. This manifests itself in ensuring that our clients' homes can still take advantage of the latest technologies without re-wiring, re-plastering and the inevitable disruption & dust.

Surprisingly the costs to design this core infrastructure costs only hundreds of pounds, saving thousands of pounds in the future. In the short term, this means running the correct cabling to the relevant TV, speaker and WiFi Access Point positions and in the long term using redundant cabling to accomodate the latest technology updates.

This also pays for itself when it comes to ongoing maintenance. The Pleasure Home provides a full documentation package making any servicing and repairs that much simpler when you know the name of every wire and where it runs to!

The Pleasure Home - Future Proofing your Smart Home

Comment

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.