mimsyhibbs

Kitchen & Bathroom Remodelling Project

mimsyhibbs
2 years ago

We're looking to have the kitchen and bathroom of our victorian house remodelled. Given the age of the property, it has some interesting plumbing. The kitchen is the priority but we'd worry that if we ran the two projects seperatly, the later work to the bathroom could undo / damage the newly finished kitchen. (the bathoom is upstairs above the kitchen) Its difficult to find a company who does both... thoughts?

We want the layouts of both rooms changing including the moving the door openings (in solid, presumably load bearing walls). The kitchen currently has wood effect ceramic tiles with electric underfloor heating, this flows through from the hallway, so moving the door opening will effect that. A relatively simple project turning into a big job!

Not sure who to hire, builder? designer? achitect?

Any adivce appreciated :)

Comments (7)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.