claire_kerry72

Recommendations for white walls/trim shades for most of house?

Claire Kerry
2 years ago

Hi,

First time poster :)

I am looking for recommendations and advice on white paint shades for both skirting, ceilings & door trims for most of a house.

We are in my process of renovating our house, the upper bedrooms, living room and most of the hall will all have been re-plastered and new skirting/trim is going to be added so it will be completely blank.

I've had a google but most articles focus on specific rooms and which way they face, is there something that is a good all rounder as a starting point that we can buy in a large amount to use as a really nice base just so we can get something on the walls? Eventually I would plan out decor for each room it's just want something easy for the meantime to build on.

Any recommendations for good paint formulas that aren't too expensive would also be much appreciated too!

Thank You

Claire

Comments (3)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.