aliwales73

Downstairs toilet and laundry room problem

aliwales73
2 years ago

I hate this downstairs toilet set up. Its a tiny space and not practical at all. It has a big window in there so when the door is closed the the laundry room is in darkness. It's not very private either because it is so close to the kitchen. I'm almost ready to get my new kitchen but this area is holding me back. I wondered, if I could swap the room around? Have the washing machine and tumble dryer where the toilet and basin is currently, so they would sit under the window and there would be no door there so the room would be light and airy. Then could I somehow build a wall with maybe a sliding door where the washing machine used to be and replace it with the downstairs toilet? Basically, swap the two areas over? Also, if possible, I want to move my combi boiler from my main kitchen down this end somewhere too. I just don't know if it's all possible. I'm desperate for any advice.

I've attached photos.

Comments (8)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.