claire_martin47

Help with living room layout

Claire Martin
2 years ago

Hi, I'm a bit stuck me need some help... please!
I can't quite figure out what way to lay out my living room. I was planning a left facing tan leather sofa maybe along the left hand long wall and a mid century armchair under the bay window. The sockets the internet, ethernet etc are to the right of the fireplace or I'd have considered a right facing sofa under the bay the reverse way around. I'm a bit concerned the left hand option might be a bit of a visual block as you enter the room.
Might it be worth changing the sockets to the left hand side to accommodate a bay window sofa? I plan to get a nice white fireplace surround and maybe a couple of matching cabinets but where to put them, it is a TV room too. Perhaps I need to keep the TV where it is or could it go to the right slightly on a bracket and pull it out when it being used? I'm getting more confused the more I look at it!

Comment

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.