webuser_643440133

help! design woes

HU-643440133
2 years ago

hi everyone. long story short, we are getting our driveway done at the moment (resin bound finish) and we had dedicated an area for a new bin store to be installed by our wall on the left hand side. concrete base has been laid in anticipation of the resin going down the week after next. and the area for this bin store has been laid out. we have purchased said bin store, and have now been told that because of the gradient of our driveway, it apparently wont work? weve not been advised what 'would' make it work by the bin store company which is thoroughly unhelpful of them. is there any way round this? i am pretty gutted as was really excited to have one!!

you can see in the pic, that it will go against the wall on the left in that space on the right hand of the key kerbs.

Comments (2)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.