smarthomes360

I feel something is missing in this plan

X Chi
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

Currently have a small dinning room and only one bathroom. So had an architect to work out some preliminary drawings for extension.Ground floor, the dinning/family room is much more spacious. However, I do lose a dressing space which current is under stairs. If I use study room as dressing room, then I need to find another area or upstairs room as study room.First floor, I was considering to extend both bedrooms on the back. However, architecture was concerned that it would not be approved as it will affect neighbours light (one of their bedrooms has one window which faces my garden). So the drawing is based on builder another floor on top of existing ground floor extension. Though there will be 3 bathrooms /ensuite, I do feel each of them is small and the main bathroom has no window! I consider to change the plan to have bathroom and the top ensuite merged to create a relatively large bathroom. And also, to change the 2nd ensuite door position to a bathroom which all can use. How do you think about it?Thanks.

Comments (3)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.