loopylizzy

Open Space Dilemma in Living room area of extension!

loopylizzy
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

Hi, just looking for any advice! We built on an extension out our back 3 years ago where we have a new kitchen and living area. Our old kitchen area is now the dining room.

We are still working away on the house but are stuck on what to do with the space in our living area part of the extension. From the picture you can see we have a corner couch to the right of the area, that's where we have our tv and fire.

Kitchen is down the other end with island and chairs, Its this big space we don't know what to do with!

We had the dining table and chairs in there for ages but that's moved out to the old part of the house now, so left with this area! We were thinking before of a nice corner bar, not tacky but don't know, or another table and chairs or bookshelf/nice bit of furniture. We cant decide! the door here will lead out to back of garden where we will have a decking area with furniture and log cabin out the very end of garden. Don't want it too cluttered looking but its a big space. When we are finished everything, we will talk to maybe an interior designer about colours and accessories for the house as we are terrible with that area but at the moment stuck on ideas for this space! If anyone could help.

Its 3,420mm x 2,900mm

Thanks so much

Comment (1)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.