Reeded / fluted glass internal doors

Mimi Fog
2 months ago

I'm having a nightmare trying to find reeded glass internal doors. Apparently this glass isn't very popular but I love it.
Does anyone have any ideas?
Picture to show what I love but will look at any internal reeded glass doors
Otherwise I'll probably have to put reeded film on plain glass but not sure if that will good good

Comments (4)

  • minnie101
    2 months ago
    last modified: 2 months ago

    There’s this one you can buy (seems widely available but price differs a fair bit)


    However Pilkington make the glass. You could have a joiner make the door to your preferred style and hopefully your local glazier could supply and fit the glass


  • Daisy England
    2 months ago

    Buy the door and get the glass separately from a glaziers. I remember that glass being fashionable in the 60s

  • Mimi Fog
    Original Author
    last month

    Thanks for the help Daisy & Minnie

    Yes I didn't think it was that unusual as fluted glass is on trend now but yet I can't get the doors. Looks like it will be a glazier job

  • minnie101
    last month

    I’ve been looking for a fluted vanity, I’ve found a couple of really expensive ones but the same think i’ll have to use a joiner :( At least you get the exact design I suppose!

Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.