webuser_31018627

Valspar Green "Wild Monsoon" with what pink?

Francesca Haselden
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

I am redesigning a bedroom theme for my new home. I want to use some elements of my current design (mainly the prints) which has always been a sort of natural toned boho vibe, Frida Kahlo prints, leopards, houseplants, and green as a prevailing colour.

We have decided to purchase this bed from Made.com in an Olive upholstery colour.

I have been trying to decide a colour scheme. I've settled on using a matching Olive tone as above for one feature wall (the room is L-shaped, so it won't be directly near the bed, but it will bring both areas on the L together as they are quite far apart. I have located Valspar's Wild Monsoon as the best match.

I've then decided I think I want to pair it with a blush pink, after seeing this inspiration picture in Valspar catalogue, which uses pink paired with olive green (but not Wild Monsoon).

Can anyone help me find the right pink to pair with Wild Monsoon from Valspar's pre-selected colour cataolgue here: https://www.valsparpaint.co.uk/colours/pre-selected-colours/

Pretty Rascal in the catalogue is actually under "Orange" in their catalogue though it seems much more pink to me.

I'm just not sure what tone I need to go with the olive?

Comments (3)

• Maggie Youngson
    2 years ago

I'm not a pink lover have you thought of the yellow mustard shades.

• Daisy England
    2 years ago

I’m not a pink lover either. Mustard would work better but i don’t think the olive colour is an easy colour to compliment.

• Juliet Docherty
    2 years ago

I would look at Peignoir Farrow and Ball or Threadneedle by Mylands. Barely there subtle dirty pinks that may look good with the bed.

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.