kellyapte

Want an insulated garden room/summerhouse but don't want to pay crazy

kellyapte
2 years ago

We have a large garden and have been researching for several months about a garden room at the bottom. Over this time, we now realised lots of things we need such as insulation, electrics as standard. But we don't want to spend the prices a lot of firms ask. Even a local man who we know, would charge us £14,500 for a 5m x 3.5m which to many of you, I'm sure, is brilliant. He can only do it over weekends so it'll no doubt take a long time. It includes electrics and we've asked for tweaks like instead of cedar cladding, to use corrugated steel cladding to back and sides and then we could paint the front as there'll be a wide double door and a window which will take up some area coverage. Can anyone recommend a company who could do it soonish and no more than £17K? Many thanks in anticipation.

Comment

Ireland
    Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.