lbee31

Recycling granite work top, is it possible?

lbee31
2 years ago

Hello, I am at the very early stages of looking at my options regarding a refurb of my 9 year old L-shaped kitchen. Currently my initial thought is just to replace all the doors as the white coating is starting to lift and add some wall cupboards, but wondered if anyone has been able to sell an existing counter top to help fund a more extensive refurbishment. I have added a picture from the original sales material. The measurements are the front edge on the left with the hob and oven measuring 1930mm and the sink section measuring 2005mm The work top is 610mm front to back with a 100mm upstand, the granite is 33mm thick. There is a seam in the corner, the sink is under mounted and there are grooves for draining. Thanks for any thoughts.

Comments (4)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.