jackiewhyte37

Swan Bathroom taps or not!?

jackiewhyte37
2 years ago

Hello everyone,
I am putting black taps in my bathroom. They suit the house. I've just been convinced not to put wall mounted taps on my double sinks by the shop somehow. Originally we had nice, but plain pillar taps had on the quote and I started to research the wall ones. Somehow I've been shown this beautiful new swan neck one. It's 140cm (so shorter than the 170 version you might see in a kitchen).
From a design point of view, I would really appreciate any opinions on two of these black taps in a bathroom sink setup.
The sink is a white ceramic double sink. Wood furniture beneath. Flat rectangular mirror with a black trip and 2 black lights above. 2 strip cupboards either side. Its hard to see picture examples of taps like this used in this way anywhere.
I think there could be more space for washing than with the wall mounted. The reason I'm going for them instead of the wall mounted is because the sink top doesn't come without tap holes and I can't face choosing all the furniture again.
Thank so much if any bathroom designers with an eye for taps could help me!!!! They are expensive.... And I'm not sure... Maybe it will be gorgeous.

Comments (12)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.