webuser_636389795

Which RAL colour for matt white windows

Lawrence Meakins
2 years ago

Hi,

Must say I have confused myself, we are going for some big sliders and bifolds and wanted to go for matt white, the rest of the room is also going to be matt white.

When looking 9010 seems to be the RAL colour for white but few places said can look cream, got some samples through and agree that 9010 does look a more off white - not cream but not what I would say is a pure white which is odd as that is it's description.

Also got a sample through for 9016 which is described as traffic white - that looks more of a white to me - tempted for 9016 matt white (not sure on gloss), there us also to confuse things further 9003 signal white but struggling to see difference between 9016 and 9003 whereas difference to 9016 is quite apparent - be good to get peoples thoughts on the whites ?

Many thanks,

Lawrence

Comments (9)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.