webuser_346519791

Best kitchen cabinet finish for long-lasting style?

Katy
2 years ago

Hello - we're looking for a new kitchen as part of a kitchen extension project but I'm having trouble finding independent advice on the pros and cons of different cabinet finishes. Love the look of the Devol cabinets (and really like the idea of being able to pick a bespoke colour) but am a bit worried that after a year's use by two children (and not-always-terribly-careful husband) it will be chipped. Love the look of the Naked kitchens too. - They describe the manufacturing process that apparently makes their painted finish durable - but is this any different to the Devol finish? Other companies I've looked at offer Fenix laminate (Husk), linoleum (Reform) and formica (Holte).

Hoping this will be a forever kitchen (for both sustainability and financial reasons) so looking for something that looks great - but will also hopefully still be looking great in 25 years time...

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Comments (2)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.