finola_p_egan

Sofa shape & size in snug area

Fin
2 years ago

I have a snug area off my kitchen/dining space for the Tv & seating. i am looking for the right sofa, looking at corner units to suit this space yet give us comfortable seating for 4. the width of the area is 2.9m & my length is open but less than 2.4m as it will impact on my dining area. Think the best option is longer sofa side to the right, against the glass & shorter side across the tv. I need to be able to access the seating & want to keep the height low & preferably not a sofa that goes to the floor so that it has the appearance of making the room spacious. another option is to fill the space for a sofa so you maximise the seating but I still need to access the sofa. Any advice please on what type to use modular, corner etc and type & size

Comment

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.