webuser_71660

Seating arrangement? What chairs?

Tani H-S
2 years ago

Hi all,
I just need some help working out what sort of chairs to put opposite this small black tub sofa please.
Basically I have two tub chairs but together, they are much wider than the tub sofa (which is about 56") and it looks bulky and odd! I can use that chair in the lounge area but struggling to know what other comfy chairs I can put here or do I get another small sofa instead? And what colour???
(We will replace the gold side table with a longer central table so ignore that)
The room overall is mostly greys and blacks with metallics and lots of greenery plants. I tried a navy velvet sleigh chair which sadly didn't work at all.
Not white as its a holiday let /home. Any suggestions?
Husband says we should be called the 'house of chairs' because we have about 35 seats on the premises 🤣🤣🤣

Comments (14)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.