Hall, stairs and landing decor

Needhelp

Hi all I’m back again with another project. I’m after some advice on the hall, stairs and landing. There isn’t a great deal of space but I’m hoping to maximise the space to its full potential. The skirting and door frames will be painted white and ideally I would like seating at the base of the stairs, so we can sit to put our shoes on (rather than using the stairs for this). Please share your ideas and suggestions.

The wallpaper will be removed and we haven’t decided on paper or wallpaper yet, we are completely open to suggestions on colours (no natural lighting), lighting etc. Thanks in advance 😊