webuser_531095263

Beautiful soap holders - do they exist?

HU-531095263
2 years ago

I need a small, wall-mounted soap holder for the tiny sink in my lovely, new loo.
Because the room is so small, the soap holder will be very noticeable - so needs to be incredibly stylish/beautiful.
We had a small shelf before but I took it out because it was fussy and took up too much room.
I’ve already spent more time than is healthy trying to find this one, perfect thing but failed - so need your inspiration and help!

Comments (8)

• User
    2 years ago

Is this too boring?

• HU-531095263
    Original Author
    2 years ago

It’s far nicer in that pic than the other pics I’ve seem online. Thanks for suggestion. Kinda hoping for something really special - altho I’m not sure that Special and Soap Holder necessarily go together.

• Sonia
    2 years ago

I saw the first one below on another post. I found a couple more on Etsy. They had loads although I’m not sure they are special enough 😊

• ameliathomas
    2 years ago

Oooh - now *these* are rather fabulous! I'd already come across the first & loved it, but have small kids and reckon it would get tugged off the wall. But I'm really loving the solid brass one! That shoots straight to top of my list. Thanks so much.

• ameliathomas
    2 years ago

Hmmmm. I've belatedly realised that I need a SILVER coloured dish. Brass isn't going to work in that loo. Sadly.

• Sonia
    2 years ago

Look on Etsy they’ve got loads of different ones.

• ameliathomas
    2 years ago

I've bought this one: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/812081540/moroccan-engraved-brass-wall-mounted?ref=yr_purchases

Thanks so much everyone for all your help!

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.