mayara_coimbrawalsh

Optimising the layout of leasehold 1 bedroom garden flat?

May .
2 years ago

Hi, we’re looking for some suggestions as to how we can best make use our space. It’s a one bedroom flat with the living room that gives access to the garden and a bathroom that is accessed via the kitchen. It’s a leasehold property so extending the structure may or may not be possible so for the time being our focus is on working with the existing space we have.

Our issues with the current layout are that the bathroom is only accessible via the kitchen and that the bathroom itself overlooks the garden (seems like a wasted opportunity). Furthermore, we will mostly be working from home so a pleasant area for doing so would be ideal.

Thank you in advance!

Comments (2)

• Wumi
    2 years ago

• May .
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Thanks so much for coming up with this! You defo gave us a lot to think about!

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.