rookie1986

Kitchen Appliances - Freestanding

rookie1986
2 years ago

Hey,

Hoping to get some advice or assistance with how to tackle the awkwardness of freestanding appliances. I’ve recently moved into a new home and although I‘m perfectly fine with a freestanding fridge I’ve always found that freestanding cookers look horrible... I’ve reached out to the company that fitted the kitchen for a quote to get the extra integrated oven carcass and worktop but it’s come back at an astronomical rate... The kitchen itself is an awkward colour making it impossible to make any additions with generic off-the-shelf components (I’m even struggling to think what colour appliances would go with it). I really don’t know what to do, it’s almost like every room has a flaw and I’m a little disheartened and disappointed with the property on a whole.... (there just seems to be something with every room...).

Anyway, I’ve started to digress, does anyone have any idea on how to make a freestanding cooker, look... well.... not so horrible??

Comments (12)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.