sezzy_boy

Back door dilemma

Sarah Hunter
2 years ago

Hi everyone,
We are having an extension on our semi-detached 1930s house. The windows and sliding doors we have selected are Velfac in quartz grey. We are having a dilemma about our back door, though.
We need to install a cat flap in the door (don't want one in the wall). It seems a bit bonkers to install a cat flap in a Velfac door, given the price, so I am wondering whether others have faced this problem and if so, what they decided to do. Should we bite the bullet and have a full length glass Velfac and stick a cat flap in, or have a half glass Velfac, or do a wooden or uPVC version.
I've included the mock up from the architect which had the door specified as a Velfac (to the left of the corner window in the pic) What are people's thoughts?
Thanks!

Comments (3)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.