webuser_71660

Help with Bedroom colour scheme

Tani H-S
2 years ago

Hi all!
Changing our main bedroom to a king sized bed and we will be holiday letting it out whilst travelling so trying to make it all cohesive.
At the moment it's dark grey walls (bit darker than the photos show) but it's a bit of a mix of furniture styles with the victorian dressing table - chandelier and baroque mirror, lol, and then the ply cupboard doors (which we do like but will need some clear varnish on at some point!) I kind of liked the ply as the wood warmed the room up a bit?
I was thinking of going plush with a high fabric headboard so it's feels more luxurious but perhaps not velvet fabric so I can work in a more industrial theme (swap the bedsides for a light oak effect with black handles I've seen that would match the cupboard doors).
Swap the dressing table and mirror as well ie see styles of furniture below.
OR
Should I paint/paper the cupboard doors the same as the walls (??) and go for a velvet style bed and keep the dark glam side? Lol.
Having to do a lot of the rooms again even though it was ready to sell so it's another load of decisions I have to make 🙄
Pics of current bedroom attached as well

Comments (10)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.