maria_mcguigan

Can't decide on a bathroom wall colour

Maria McGuigan
2 years ago

We have just had a new ensuite bathroom fitted and I am struggling to decide on a colour to paint the walls. The shower cubicle has dark tiles with a hint of copper running through, the bath is copper with white enamel inside and the floor is dark wooden boards. The existing wall colours are Adventurer and China Clay Deep from Little Greene as those are the colours we have in our bedroom. My original thought was that I would keep the walls the same colours and therefore we had our vanity unit painted in Little Greene Purple Brown to tone with these colours.

Now that everything (bar the light fittings) is in, I'm really not sure what colour(s) to use. Options are to paint it all in Adventurer, all in China Clay (light, medium, dark or deep), a combination, or something else entirely.

I can usually visualise these things very well but for some reason I just can't come to a decision on this. I like the idea of a cosy, enveloping room, but am a bit nervous of going too dark.

Any thoughts would be welcome!

Comments (6)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.